Dreams that make you feel tingly

Ever had a bad dream that made you wake up feeling tingly all over, cold and clammy, and reaching for something or someone to hold onto for reassurance? Some are worse than others and create a worse sensation than others. I had a dream last night that caused a mild tingly feeling....but still, it's not fun.

Dreaming that I'm being kept held hostage by a lunatic mama's boy with poor social skills is not on my list of things I would like to dream about....but it's exactly the scenario that greeted me last night as I slumbered. I know that dreams are the mind's way of dumping out extra information that needs processing, or maybe even a subconscious expression of some sort. But what about dreams such as this one that have no rhyme or reason whatsoever....just total randomness and eccentricity? Hm. Guess that's one of the things I'll make a note of to ask God when I get up to heaven one day. That list keeps getting longer and longer....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation