Movie stuff

Ken and I are currently sitting in the den enjoying "The Chronicles of Narnia." Well made film, I must say. We can't believe, either of us, how closely the landscape mimics what we pictured in our minds as we read the novels so long ago.

I also realized tonight that Disney is finally releasing "The Little Mermaid" in DVD form this October. I am not afraid to admit that it is my favorite of them all.

That, plus, Ken informed me tonight (via one of his design magazine portals) that Disney is currently working on putting up a cable channel dedicated to nostalgic Disney at its finest. Who knows what that will entail, but anything that uses "nostalgic" in its description has my vote.

And speaking of well-made films....anyone heard on when M. Night Shyamalan is due another flick out in the theaters? It's time, I'd say.

Comments

Angela said…
Meg "The Little Mermaid" is my favorite too!!!
joe hall said…
Shyamalan's "Lady in the Water" is due out July 21, 2006 (I think)

http://ladyinthewater.warnerbros.com/
LannaGrace said…
The Lady in the Water comes out this summer. It looks fantastic in an ethereal sort of way. Ron Howard's daughter, Bryce will once again play the lead in a M. Night film. Hooray!

Popular posts from this blog

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation

Ouch