We must be crazy

Sara, Skye and I braved the threatening thunderstorms this morning, and fought with our alarm clocks, as we awoke and met at 6:25 a.m. to go yard saleing. Oh, my. That's early. I know I'm a new mom, and I'm typically up at this time anyway, but I always put Gardner back down for a couple of hours and get a few more zz's.

However, I surprised myself by being able to jump up, wide awake, ready to go. Alas, I returned from this weekend's pursuits empty-handed. Yard saleing is a hit or miss hobby.....some days you can't fit it all into your car, some days you don't see one thing that grabs you. Today was that kind of day. Yet it was so much fun to engage in fellowship with friends as we trekked all over town. That makes it all worth it. (That and the splurge of a Dunkin Donut!)

The rain is coming down harder now....thunder rumbles continuously. My husband and son are both napping. It's a lazy Saturday, and we all needed one of those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation