Amusements?

So, I am battling a head cold/sinus infection/allergies today....big time. I just want to take 2 Sudafed and call my doctor in the morning. But life doesn't stop when we feel badly, and my son still thrives off of my attention and playfulness during the day. (Sweet boy....check out the baby blog to see the surprise he brought me last night.)

So, while he naps, I am just planning to sit around in my PJs and read, as well as look for internet diversions. So, if you have any funny sites, jokes, online piddly games, etc. that you can tell me about, please leave them in my comments section. I am serious. I feel like I did as a kid when I'd plead with Mom to buy me a "Fun Pad" and a big bag of candy whenever I was sick in bed. Sometimes being under the weather is a good excuse just to treat yourself to things you normally would label as just a waste of good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation