Once again, strange dreams

I had another dream about school and being lost within a school on the first day. I have this dream about five or so times a year. I have no idea why my subconscious still holds fears of not finishing school or attending school. Were first days of school THAT traumatizing for me? I hope not.

This time, however, I was the mom and I was taking my son to school. Nevermind the fact that he was his current age (8 months) and that I have no idea why he'd be attending a 3-story school at this age. I was toting him down the long, confusing hallways in his little red wagon. As I walked, nuts and bolts kept falling out and flying every which way. Pretty soon, the handle broke off, and it collapsed onto the floor. I ended up carrying my son plus all the parts of the broken wagon as I struggled to walk. Lots of people passed me in the halls, but not one of them offered to help.

Does this mean I am already experiencing dread of his first day of school? I hope not; it's way too early for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation