Expectations of more?

So, we got a little screenshot of the muddy legs of the "Others" walking by on screen last night on Lost. Oh, please. You think that's going to satisfy our craving for more knowledge about the mystery, enough to last us for TWO weeks until a new episode is aired? I think not.

Though I heard many complaints around me after the show, I have to admit that I was partial to this episode. Mainly because it dealt with love and loss....something real, something that's not sci-fi or far-reaching. You know it's quite a show when one of the characters breaks down into an emotional stupor and you're feeling it right there with them. Yes, the plot was severely lacking in excitement....but overall, it gave us a more intimate glimpse into the lives of some more of the island's inhabitants, and that, in turn, makes me even more insistent that this whole saga will end happily.

Today promises to be a fun one. Newspring band is giving an outdoor Katrina relief concert tonight at 7pm, and swarms of people will gather for this event. If only it felt like October out there instead of mid-July. (Patience, Meg!)

And on a less serious note (but not entirely), somebody buy me a piece of furniture from this site, please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation