Happy fall, y'all

(Pardon the title. It's semi-inspired by a country-clutter-looking yard sign that I saw in a craft store recently. At first glance? "Awww, cute." Then I started to think, "I don't think I'd want that in my yard." No offense if you have it in your yard. It's just not my thing.... But it made an appropriate title for this post. Whew.)

So thanks to Ken for this lovely new, autumn-inspired look for my blogs. He is so talented. And, like me, he knows the power of color.

I'm thinking about revamping other aspects of my blogs, too. I will keep the morsels blog the same....it's just a good place for me to post my kitchen-centered endeavors as well as questions and interesting tidbits for the culinarily-curious.

I am thinking of starting up a blog to jot down my daily adventures (or misadventures) as a stay-at-home-mom. My sister Emily has been doing this for a month or more, and I really like her ideas and stories. Of course, not everyone can get excited about this one....but all of you moms out there might. I have several motherhood blogs that I read weekly, and it's fun to hear about all of the wisdom learned, funny kid moments observed, and even the honest frustrations vented.

I'm thinking of replacing my photo blog with the motherhood blog. Mainly because all of my good, viewable photos go straight to my Flickr page (that is, when I make the time in the day to actually upload them....but as you can tell from my preexisting photo blog, that isn't too often).

Gardner's "baby blog" will soon change to a new name, representing the fact that he is no longer an infant but instead a new toddler. His page is updated frequently because of all the things he learns every day....my typing fingers can't quite keep up with his "mad skillz."

As for the muses blog, I feel as if I slump into a creative rut every few days. I need some inspiration. Some bloggable topics. Some ideas as to what you have liked in the past, what you'd like in the future. Please....talk back to me. I'm curious to hear what's on your mind.

Now....to finish that laundry that is staring me in the face as I type. Better scoop it up, fold it, and put it away before our two darling cats (ha) find it and begin to tear into it mercilessly with their prodding paws.

Later....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation