Inspired

I am having an inspired day. Ever have one of those? I don't know if it's the weather....or my mood....or something I ate last night....or what. But I am inspired to greater things today. I am inspired to set to work on the things I feel I'm best at, to sharpen my skills and let my creativity soar.

I have to admit...it's been a long time since I've had an inspired day. Maybe it's partly due to the "slowing down" I've been doing this week. Maybe it's something that happens to me every so often but I can never remember it happening from one time to the next. All I know is that I'm inspired.

I pray that this inspiration stays with me, doesn't get replaced by a task list or drudgery. I pray that I would fuel the fires of creativity, not let them die out.

If anyone else is feeling inspired, here are some links I have found that might help you in your journey:

Design Creativity Exercises

Freewriting


Coffeehouse for Writers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation