Mini adventure of the day

Today started off as a day where I was intentional about letting loose and allowing things to come my way....let fun find me. Well, adventure found me. It found all three of us, and a little neighborhood kitten.

I was on my way out to run some errands when I heard what I've been hearing since 11:00 this morning....the desperate cries of an invisible kitten. I wrote it off earlier, thinking it was just a cat who was vying for attention. This time, though (now 2:30 pm), I was sure the cat must be in some sort of trouble. The cries came from our next door neighbor's house. First thought: The cat had gotten stuck under the house's crawlspace. But a few steps into his lawn proved me wrong....I looked up, and there it was....a striped kitten about 40 feet into the air, suspending himself on a lofty tree branch.

Anyone who knows me will not be surprised at the events which followed hereafter. I am a sucker for anything animal-related, ESPECIALLY animal rescue.

So, hold onto your hats. We called in the big guns for this job after we failed at our meager attempts. See the photo slideshow of the entire event here, and be prepared to laugh.

Don't you love it when adventure finds you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation