Reunions are like that

So, we went to Ken's 10-year high school reunion on Saturday. Talk about a surreal experience. It was like deja-vu. Seeing people I haven't thought about in years (I graduated a year behind Ken, so we knew the same people for the most part)....seeing who's changed and who looks exactly (and I mean exactly) the same. Laughing at the fact that the same cliques still crowd around each other in the back, acting just like they used to at 18. Seeing who had kids, seeing who's still single, seeing how far away everybody moved. Learning about the far-out professions (by far the most shocking were counter sniper for the Secret Service and an attorney in the country of Japan).

All of that just made me itch for my '96 reunion to hurry up and get here. I can't wait.

See pics from the event here on Ken's flickr page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation