Bad Music

I have been on iTunes a lot this weekend, just passing time by downloading some songs I've been wanting. In the process, I stumbled across many a song which made me literally shudder when I read the title, or if I didn't recognize it, when I played the sample clip. ("Oh....THAT song. Uggghhh.....")

Let's have some fun today with bad music. Feel free to answer these questions in my comment secition, or post your answers on your own blog (please leave me a link).

1. Name three songs that never fail to make you change the station.
- "Photograph" by Nickelback
- "Gold Digger" by Kanye West
- Anything....anything.....by Gloria Estefan

2. Name three artists that you wished you'd never heard.
- Eminem
- Rob Thomas
- Ashlee Simpson

3. Name three albums that you wished you'd never bought after getting them home.
- "A Rush of Blood to the Head" - Coldplay
- Swing Praise (sounded like a good idea.....maybe?....but it most certainly was NOT)
- "It's Time" - Michael Buble (love the voice, hate the poorly-chosen covers)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation