Busy weekend

Ken and I spent the weekend catching up on lost time. That is, actually enjoying ourselves and friends, as well as family. We also got some more work done on the house, and got the leaves out of our yard (thanks to his dad's mac-daddy John Deere mower and bagger).

Flyers flew....out of our for-sale sign info box, that is. We started out with 30 last week....we're down to less than five. Great news. Now...if we can just get some visitors from them.

We have our first "looker" tomorrow morning. The hard part is that they called and said "anywhere between 9:30 and 11am." Do they know what that means when you have a toddler? That means your entire life gets shifted around and turned topsy-turvy. I keep reminding myself that this first one may be "THE one," though, and that makes it all worth the trouble.

Right now I'm debating what to do before bed. I want to go to bed NOW, but I'm afraid that I can't. I ate too many cookies with milk, and I hurt. I hurt BADLY. My stomach is filled beyond its capacity, and it's never been happier and angrier at the same time as it is right now. I'm guessing the only thing that will remedy this would be a brisk jog around the neighborhood, but I'm pregnant, tired, and it's probably 30-some-odd degrees out there. Nah.

Excuse the brevity of this post, but most importantly, excuse the randomness. It's just one of those days.
More later....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation