"Four Things" Meme

Thanks to Ken for this fun diversion for the day.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Cashier and hostess at Butterbean's, a local meat-and-three restaurant
2. Ladies and lingerie department associate at Upton's department store
3. Nanny to three (rich, bratty) kids for the summer after my freshman year in college
4. Legal assistant in a large law firm, specializing in the areas of tax and corporate law

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Garden State (one of my newest favorites)
2. Steel Magnolias (when I need a "good cry," whatever in the heck that's supposed to mean!)
3. Jesus of Nazareth
4. Holiday (with Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant)

Four places I've lived:

1. Greensboro, N.C.
2. Fuquay-Varina, N.C.
3. Ft. Polk, LA
4. Clemson, S.C.

Four T.V. shows I love:

1. LOST
2. The Cosby Show
3. Mad About You
4. Three's Company

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Galveston Island, TX
2. Outer Banks, NC
3. Daytona Beach, FL
4. Wilmington, NC

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Spaghetti with my mom's sauce
2. Buttermilk pancakes with real maple syrup
3. Cappellini Pomodoro
4. Authentic Cajun gumbo

Four sites I visit daily:

1. The Weather Channel
2. AVClub
3. Cooking Light
4. Blogger (heh)

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. Showbiz Pizza (like it USED to be before Chuck E. Cheese took over)
2. San Diego Zoo
3. Anywhere in Japan
4. Revisiting our honeymoon destination, the New England states

Four bloggers I'm tagging for this meme:

1. Emily
2. Whitley
3. Sara
4. Kelly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation