Funny how....

....the very moment you announce outloud (even if it's just to your spouse or your mom) that you're going to put your house on the market, things start to fall apart.

It's almost as if your house KNOWS what you're about to do to it. It's retaliating by giving you numerous, sudden handyman jobs to undertake.

Case in point: I walked in last night to see this sight in my closet (see left). Now, you have to understand. I've used this closet for three years. I've hung the exact same amount of stuff on these racks ever since we moved in. Most amazingly, I even cleaned out this closet recently and got rid of things I didn't wear anymore, which would obviously lessen the weight on its support braces. There was just no good reason why the braces would have worked loose and fallen three feet to the floor NOW, without warning.

You see what I mean. It's like the house has feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation