I had to read it twice

So, I was in a local bookstore yesterday, just passing time. I stopped and looked at the kids' "special interest/education" section. I found a book that I pulled out because it had a cutesy and interesting title. In it, there were a series of cartoon images of a cat and rabbit having a conversation. About what, you ask? Heaven. Whether or not it exists. Where it is.

It went something like this:

"Do you think there's a heaven up there?"
"Um, I think so."
"Do you think I will go there one day?"
"I don't know. Tell you what. If you go, then I'm sure I'm going, too."

I paraphrased, of course, but this was the basic synopsis of this book meant for small children. Did this clear anything up? Nope. In fact, I don't see why this wouldn't confuse a small child even more.

It's more and more evident how much people are desperately searching for truth and for hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation