Things I think would be so much fun....and more

- To have a "Phantom of the Opera"-themed party. Fancy hors d'ouvres, music from the score, and everybody donning a masquerade of their choosing. The artistry, the artistry.....

- To be the person who names paint chip colors. I think I've said it before, on a topic of "dream jobs" on this blog....but still. It never ceases to come to mind when I think this way. I, the adjective-loving-fool that I am, would feel right at home in this profession.

- To be able to communicate with a monkey or gorilla using sign language. I have no idea what you'd actually say once you were faced with him or her (hey...how're those bananas today?...), but still, it'd be really neato.

- To design my own clothing line. Not the off-the-top Paris runway fashions that, in any Smalltown, USA, would make traffic stop and people stare. I'm talking about just everyday GOOD clothes. Fits to a T, colors that accentuate and not detract, fabrics that don't shrink sideways.


Things I Want to Do In My Lifetime:

- Go see something at the Metropolitan Opera....about anything would settle.

- Try to snowboard. (But only if I outgrow this phase of being shivery cold when it's 60 degrees outside. Otherwise, I think I'd give up early.)

- Write a book.

- Open or buy my own coffeeshop.

- Go to Japan...just to visit.

- Get to hold a koala bear in my arms.....just once.

(I don't know what spurred this on today. Nonetheless, I will delight in the randomness and attribute it to a sudden burst of inspiration.....from where, I have no idea. It's really too early in the morning for it.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation