It's like I said

I think the whole island on LOST will turn against itself, and everyone will slowly kill everybody else off. One will remain, but he/she may still have a mortal wound which leaves only minutes to do a final monologue before the final curtain closes.

Sorry. Last night's show just made me start thinking. It also eerily reminded me of that episode of The Twilight Zone (the early version) where a spaceship appears over a small suburban community. One by one, neighbors start blaming other neighbors for being the alien among them, and by the end, they're all fighting amongst and destroying themselves. I truly hope that LOST writers don't follow this same predictable storyline. I've seen it way too many times (namely in school required reading).

Speaking of reading, I'm heading to the library this morning to pick up a couple of more books. Hopefully one of them will hold my attention enough for me to complete it. I have been flighty with books lately. What I really need is to focus on these four non-fiction books that I desperately need to finish, but the fictional stories never fail to beckon to me and, like mythological sirens, lead me off course.

After all, what fun is life without a little bit of spontaneous diversion off of the "should be" path, making sure morals remain intact, of course? :) I think that life without storytelling would be unromantic and boring.

And speaking of romance, I am currently scheming up what I will plan for Ken and I as I whisk him away on Valentine's evening. Plans are in the works, but not finalized yet. He knows I'm working on something, but he doesn't know what yet. This is so much fun.

Now that I've jumped from subject to subject like a grasshopper on wet grass, I will leave. Maybe I'll be more streamlined in my thoughts tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation