"No man (or woman) is a failure who has friends"

So, I owe a gigantic thank you out to everybody who helped make my 28th birthday so much fun and so memorable. From the early morning breakfast in bed and thoughtful gift from my better half, to the phone calls and e-cards I received all day long (and one "singing telegram" from within a minivan), to the lovely lunch my awesome girlfriends prepared and brought over, to the great, fun-filled evening I had with Mom, Dad, Emily, Rick and the girls.... Thank you, all of you. I am so much in awe.

Today is just a day to revel in the memories of yesterday, as well as clean up a little and get our life back on track. Yes, real life beckons once again, and we have two home inspections this week to plan for, as well as numerous other tasks. I feel ready to handle it now, though, after all of the greatness that filled my Monday.

View more photos of the day here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation