Break

I have been taking a tiny break from blogging to spend time with Ken, who took two days off this week to be at home with Gardner and I. It was nice!

I have been busy cooking and cleaning today in preparation for a wedding shower we're throwing here tonight for my cousin and his soon-to-be bride. The house smells like pecan pie bars and Eucalyptus Spearmint aromatherapy linen spray. Mmmm.....

I laughed outloud today at a video linked from a friend's email....see for yourself how far dance has come since the 1950s.

Ken has a link to another funny clip from "The State," but to maintain my family-friendliness of my blog, I will refrain from linking to it. (It's not bad....it's just not good, either.) (Although, I highly recommend searching for "Bad Words" by "The State" on YouTube, as well. Probably my favorite.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation