High school sounds

So, I received the long-awaited phone call from the secretary of our high school senior class, telling me the set dates for our 10-year reunion.

I knew this day would come.

Yes, and it will come less than two weeks after I give birth to our second baby. Crazy, I know, but yes....I'm still going.

This should be fun.

In honor of the mid 1990's (and to get myself psyched up for the occasion, though it is still over three months out), I have been listening to a variety of music from high school years. There's nothing like cruising down the road, toddler in tow, letting the obscure notes of "Cannonball" float around my head and out of my open Jeep windows.

Funny how music can take you back.

Comments

Meg-
I ran across a site that I really think you might like...check it out:
http://www.dirtydishonline.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation