Operation: Clean House

I am forcing myself to stay in today and clean our house. No, I mean, REALLY clean it. Not just piddle around and dust what's visible. It is in need of extra TLC. I even made Ken take our one car to work (the Jeep's in the shop getting A/C repairs) so I wouldn't be tempted to run errands instead of stay here and work.

In other news, Ken got home from the gym last night to see me engrossed in a movie called "Downfall." It is a recount (lasting 2-1/2 hours) of the last four days before Berlin fell.....in other words, Hitler's last days. Wonderful. I re-learn to speed read whenever I watch movies that are subtitled, but all in all, it was an incredible flick. If you're into that kind of stuff, I recommend it highly.

I am going now. The house isn't getting any cleaner by me sitting here at the keyboard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation