Second thoughts

I got my hair cut today.

It was a decision I made yesterday, and I was sitting in the chair by 3:15 this afternoon.

I let Missy razor and snip at the strands....I saw pieces falling to the floor. Uh, oh.

I do this every summer. I get all hot and bothered when the temperatures rise and my long hair sticks to my neck. I get irrational and impulsive.....cut it all off! I end up with buyer's regret (or is it haircut regret?) later that evening....and the next morning as I just simply cannot make it look the way my stylist did. Then, suddenly, I love it. I really, really love it. So much I want to marry it.

Oh, the complex ways of the woman's thought process. It scares even ME sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation