Window into megret's world

Currently on my desk (i.e., books I'm currently reading):

- The gospel of John (STILL finding new things in here!)
- White House Nannies (true chronicles of "the OTHER department of homeland security")
- The Stay At Home Mom (highly, highly, highly recommend this to those of you who are one or who are contemplating becoming one)
- Giada De Laurentiis' Everyday Italian


Currently on my list of books to read:

- Three by Ted Dekker
- Bringing Up Boys (I started it before Gardner was born, but need to finish it)
- The Mission of Motherhood
- The Village Baker (if I can ever find it at a decent price!)


Things I'd like to accomplish during the month of September:

- Start on my autobiography (nope, I still haven't started yet)
- Finish our family photo album for the year 2004 (I'm way behind)
- Learn how to make pate a choux



What are YOU reading???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation