And let me just say....

....that I love thunderstorms that occur during unexpected times of the year.

We had a thunderstorm or two a few days after Christmas. I was sitting here, minding my own business, when suddenly the room became dark enough to require lights in the daytime. A boom shook the house, and I thought it couldn't possibly be thunder. I looked out the window, expecting to see a car in flames or a man holding a giant bazooka in the road. Nope. It had to be thunder. That huge thunderhead of a cloud told me so right then.

They are forecasting a chance for more storms tonight and tomorrow. I can't wait. It's like a mini preview to summer. A little way that God can say to us, "See? You just never know what I will do next. You never know what to expect!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation