I don't think I like this game....can I quit playing?

The real estate game, I mean.

First showing went well. So well, we received an offer within an hour.

Don't clap yet. The individual actually offended me as a proud housekeeper by offering close to $20,000 less than our asking price. What?

We're currently in the counter-offer battle, and I have a feeling it will end today, probably without either of us winning. But time will tell, and we may be surprised yet.

I had a feeling that things would get sticky, I just didn't expect it so soon. You think after buying and selling three two previous houses I'd be used to this process, but I'm not. It still makes me squirm.

So that's that.

It's finally February, and I'm so glad. It feels great to be one step closer to springtime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation