A day at home

I have a living room with a chair full of library books, a forecasted 87-degree day and a Jeep with a broken A/C system, and a list a mile long of projects I've been neglecting.

I think it's a great stay-at-home day.

Still no news on arrangements for my Papa's funeral, etc. They are making the decisions this morning.

I am so tempted to feel badly because I did not go visit Papa one more time.

You know....when you've literally already made plans for a visit within the next two weeks, only to find you're still too late.

Another reminder that you should never, ever put off telling someone that you love them...that Jesus loves them. You never know when it might be the last time you see them on this earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation