Make time

I need to make time for three things that have recently gotten few and far between in my life:

1. Start a deeper personal Bible study, either topical or just focusing on one book. I crave a deeper understanding of Him....as well as thought-provoking questions to answer with pen and ink, to help what I learn to stick.
2. Get caught up on my scrapbooks. I am not a scrapper who does it just for social interaction with other scrappers....I use it as my outlet for artistic expression. Really. Just ask Ken. He alone knows that it can sometimes take up to an hour for me to complete one single page.
3. Read. I have lost the fine enjoyment of reading. I have left novels and even non-fiction titles in the dust, scrambling on busy days for time just to read snippets of articles in magazines. I miss the richness that reading brings into life.

I know that life is too short to forego things such as these in order to do other things which can be left alone for a while....such as hand-scrubbing the bathroom tile.

I need to take time....to take time out. Again.

Why do I always return to this realization?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation