Random things

I give you a site that Ken immediately remembered from his childhood and pre-teen years (although back then it was only in paper catalog form): Things You Never Knew Existed.

In other news, did anyone catch all of the little revelations that exploded out of the plot lines of LOST last night!? OH, wow. I have to admit, though, I wish Ana Lucia hadn't bitten the dust. I know everybody else had intense hatred for her character, but I had a soft spot that she was slowly warming up to. I could see past her shell.

Looking forward to tonight's season finale of "The Office." Let me just say that sociologists sure had fun with this show, and by saying that, I'm assuming that probably 60% of the writing collaboration team have background in that science of sorts. There are just way too many stereotypes flying around. (Check out their site if you haven't already....some of the cast members have their own blogs.)

Got my first installments of "free gifts" in the mail yesterday. This sure is fun. Sure....my spam inbox has quadrupled in size lately, but so have the surprises lurking in my mailbox.

And in case you're wondering, my day got worlds better yesterday. So far, today proves the same. Sometimes we need to just realize that we've the ones who've shifted further apart from Christ....not the other way around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ouch

Part of the "Lost" madness.....

Gaining inspiriation